Using the Swab First™ Program when selling or renting your property
The absence of drug residues on indoor surfaces is best health practice. Properties that show a green result for all substances on our colour coded report are eligible for the Swab First Program™. The Program is a unique and easily recognisable trademark-based marketing tool that informs purchasers and tenants that your property is not contaminated with drug residues.
Swab First Program™
- The Swab First Program™ is an exclusive the licence provided to eligible properties giving owners and their agents the right to use the symbol on relevant promotional material.
- The symbol informs purchasers and tenants that a property has been independently tested as not being contaminated with drug residues.
Eligibility for Swab First Program™
- Samples must be collected by a Swab First™ authorised sample collector.
- The samples must be submitted to the Swab First™ National laboratory for analysis.
- Properties must show a green result for all substances on our colour coded sampling report.
Swab First Program™ Process
Why use the Swab First Program™?
- To differentiate your property from others on the market.
- To show your property holds a premium quality attribute.
- To assist your sales and rental marketing campaigns.
- To simplify the search and decision-making process for purchasers and tenants.
Swab First Program™ Timeline
- Sample the property prior to listing.
- Property report shows a green result for all substances.
- Apply for a licence certificate from Swab First™ enabling the owner and agent the rights to use the symbol on marketing material for up to 120 days.